Monday 7 November 2011

I have a backlog of work to put on this blog! I've just finished the last two weeks of the diagnostic stage of my course, the projects being paper and painting. I've enjoyed them about 10 times more than I thought I would.
The paper proje
ct has opened so many doors to me that I didn't know existed. Last week, I was inspired by Su Blackwell to create a set coming out of a book, based on the book itself.  I used The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe and created a snowy Narnia scene.






Photography played a very important part for this proje
ct to make the scene look more authentic and to distort the scale. I love the intricacy and patience involved with creating something like this. I'd love to create something bigger and better using more dramatic lighting when choosing my extension task.

2 comments:

Matt said...

very welldone, i just love the effct you created and your right the photo sets the mood.

honorata said...

this is amazing!